OVERHEAD. Bonus Video!
OVERHEAD. [GMT+1 LONDON] PHOTOGRAPH.
WHEN YOU SHOULD DIVORCE YOURSELF FROM EMOTIONS:
1. Your roommates have finished the last ice cream sandwich at your expense.
2. You get horrible gastrointestinal afflictions as a result of consuming spoiled food at a party.
3. You are stuck in traffic behind a poor driver.
4. You are engaged in conversation with someone who is convinced you care deeply about his occupation.
5. Your mother keeps sending chain emails and/or slideshows of flowers, kittens, etc.
What’s mine is yours
and yours is mine
most of the time.
Processions between the possessive
tactile goods tacitly imply
I’m yours and
But before the need
for things, thoughts, emotions
take a step back
assess the true worth
of Me Mine I’m.
You want what you cannot have
to have what you do not want
the lapse that brings together
No one knows the future
or can inevitably go back in time.
Einmal ist keinmal
Eein mal ist kein mal
I’m taking back what’s mine.
a brisk wind sweeps in
leaves fall to the ground and brown
downy white snow fall
VARIOUS TYPES OF COOKIES
FROM GAVIN DE BECKER’S THE GIFT OF FEAR
Warning signals of psychopaths include:
-They talk too much and give us unnecessary details to distract us.
-They approach Us, never the other way around.
-They typecast or mildly insult us, in order to have us respond and engage with them.
-They use the technique of “forced teaming,” using the word “we” to make them and their victim seem like they are all in the same boat.
-They find a way to help us so we feel in their debt (called “loan sharking”).
-They ignore or discount our “no.” Never let someone talk you out of a refusal, because then they know they are in charge.
Misfortune. BONUS VIDEO!